PLEASE READ CAREFULLY
LAST UPDATED: MAY 23, 2018
While our values will not shift, the App will evolve over time, and this Policy will change to reflect that evolution. If we make changes, we will notify you by revising the date at the top of this Policy. In some cases, if we make significant changes, we may give you additional notice by adding a statement to our homepage, or by sending you an email notification. We encourage you to review this Policy periodically to stay informed about our practices.
INFORMATION WE DO COLLECT
We will ask you to provide us with your email address, and your Ethereum wallet address.
INFORMATION WE DON’T COLLECT
We do not collect any other personally-identifiable information about you, unless you give it to us directly: by filling out a form, creating an account, giving us written feedback, communicating with us via third party social media sites, or otherwise communicating with us via the App or any other means. We do not collect any payment information from you, other than your Ethereum wallet address.
WHAT WE DO WITH INFORMATION WE COLLECT
We use the information we collect in the following ways:
- To analyze trends for how the Site is being used;
- To improve the Site;
- To help personalize your experience of the Site;
- Sharing Information with Affiliates and Other Third Parties
We do not sell, rent, or otherwise provide your Personally Identifiable Information to third parties for marketing purposes. We may provide your Personally Identifiable Information to affiliates that provide services to us with regards to our App (i.e. payment processors, website hosting companies etc.); such affiliates will only receive information necessary to provide the respective services and will be bound by confidentiality agreements limiting the use of such information.
- Data Aggregation
We retain the right to collect and use any information that is not personally identifiable to you and that we automatically collect when you access our App with a web browser. It may also include publicly available information that is shared between you and others. Collected from your use of our App and aggregate such data for internal analytics as well as for use or resale to others. At no time is your Personally Identifiable Information included in such data aggregations
- If you gave us your contact information, we will use it to send you data as part of making the App available to you. We may also use that information to contact you to send you technical notices, updates, confirmations, security alerts, to provide support to you, to tell you about other products and services that we think might interest you, send you promotions, or to respond to your comments or questions.
- We may share the information we collect with third parties who need to access it in order to do work on our behalf, including doing things like helping us make the App available, or providing analytics services for us. We work hard to ensure that these third parties only access and use your information as necessary to perform their functions.
- We will create aggregations and anonymizations that contain your information in a way that does not directly identify you. We may use and/or share those aggregations and anonymizations for a variety of purposes related to the App, or our company and its business.
WHAT WE DON’T DO WITH INFORMATION WE COLLECT
We do not share any information that directly identifies you with any third party, except in the following limited cases:
- Legally Required Releases of Information: We may be legally required to disclose your Personally Identifiable Information, if such disclosure is (a) required by subpoena, law, or other legal process; (b) As required to comply with applicable law or regulation, or to comply with law enforcement (c) To respond to claims and/or legal process;necessary to assist law enforcement officials or government enforcement agencies; (e) necessary to investigate violations of or otherwise enforce our legal terms; (f) necessary to protect us from legal action or claims from third parties including you and/or other Members; and/or (g) necessary to protect the legal rights, personal/real property, or our personal safety, our users, employees, and affiliates
- To prevent behavior that is (or that we think may be) illegal or unethical;
- With your consent, or at your request or direction; or
- As otherwise set forth in this Policy.
We take safeguarding your information seriously. We will take reasonable administrative, physical, and electronic measures to help protect your information from loss, theft, misuse, unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration or destruction. All that said, no method of transmitting or storing information over the Internet is completely secure. With that in mind, we cannot guarantee the absolute security of your information.
OUR POLICY TOWARDS CHILDREN
TThe App is not intended for use by children under the age of 13. If you are the parent or guardian of a child under the age of 13 and you become aware that your child has provided personally identifiable information to us without your and their consent, contact us at email@example.com. If we become aware that a child under the age of 13 has provided us with their personally identifiable information, we will remove that information from our files.
By contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org, you can:
- See what information we have about you, if any;
- Change/correct any personal data we have about you;
- Have us delete any personal data we have about you (we will do our best to do so, but we may have to keep certain data as required by law, to comply with this Policy, or pursuant to our normal caching procedures);
- Opt out of receiving promotional communications from us; or
- Ask questions or provide feedback on this Policy generally, or the use of your information.